Clearance Item - No Returns
May or may not have instructions inside of the box. Call or email us if you need them.
The Tuff Stuff® portable mobile winch wiring kit provides 12 volts of sufficient power from the vehicles on-board battery to the front or rear of the vehicle without adding an extra battery to your trailer or hitch-mounted winch or any 12-volt accessory. With battery clamps, quick disconnect plugs, 3' winch cables & 22' battery leads, this kit has your winch wiring needs covered from all angles!
With our mobile winch wiring kit, you can provide ample power to any portable receiver hitch mounted winch or 12V accessory with ease! We provide 1 complete set of quick disconnects, a total of 25' of 2 gauge copper wire, heavy-duty battery clamps and ring terminals to rewire any winch on the market. Even a handy carrying storage case is included for maximum portability.
Now anyone can easily use a winch on their vehicle or trailer!
With years of experience installing winches, we are always faced with the same question- How do I get power to the winch that is mounted on the trailer or trailer hitch mount?
Unfortunately, the power supplied by the vehicles 7 or 5 pin trailer plug harness is not nearly enough amperage, so you must run new 2+ gauge wire (positive & negative), or install a separate battery to power the winch. Solve your problem in 1 shot and use a Tuff Stuff® Winch wiring kit.
The Tuff Stuff® Winch Wiring Kit provides enough cable/quick disconnects to power to the front and/or rear of the vehicle.
Includes 22' of positive/negative cable with a quick disconnect plug + a 3' positive/negative to re-wire the winch making it 100% portable and usable at both ends of the vehicle if mounted to a hitch, mounted winch mount.
Made from heavy-duty copper 2 gauge (SWG) wire & heavy-duty insulation, our permanent wiring kit is made to transfer up to 500 amps safely and effectively to any winch on the market similar to Tuff Stuff® & many more brands. (some manufacturers quick connectors are not compatible with Tuff Stuff® connectors)
Clearance Item - No Returns
- 3' OF 2 GAUGE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE WIRES WITH QUICK CONNECT & RING TERMINALS (PERMANENTLY WIRED TO WINCH)
- 22' OF 2 GAUGE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE WIRES WITH QUICK CONNECT & BATTERY CLAMPS (PROVIDES BATTERY POWER TO WINCH)
- PORTABLE CARRYING CASE W/ REINFORCED HANDLES
- 2 GAUGE WIRE FOR BOTH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE
- SAFE UP TO 500 AMPS
1. Remove the existing positive and negative wires from your winch and replace with the 3' positive/negative wires provided with the quick connector.
2. Connect batter clamp end of the 22' wires to the vehicle/trailers battery.
3. Connect the red quick connect ends together to provide power to your winch.
4. Install winch & receiver hitch mount into your hitch, install pin, use winch.
Q & A
Does this work with my brand winch?
Yes, our wiring kit will work with any winch, because you will remove the positive/negative wires and install a new power connector.
Will this provide enough power for a 17,500lb winch?
Yes, this can provide up to 500 amps of 12V power.
Can I power my winch on my trailer with this wiring kit?
Yes, as long as the distance is sufficient. In the event that this is too short, we also offer extension kits as well