**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
MUST PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER OR YOUR TENT WILL NOT SHIP!
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or FedEx-able) so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk and you will be required to get the tent off of the truck. You MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available, we can also arrange to deliver to the nearest freight facility (call for details).
FOLDED CLOSED DIMENSIONS:
14″H X 56″W X 48″L
OPEN BASE/ DIMENSIONS:
56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
OPEN DIMENSIONS W/ OVERHANG:
56″W X 132″L X 52″H
56″ X 96″ X 2.75″ thick
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance
Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- FREE zip on Anexx room included as a free gift (a $200 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov