The Tuff Stuff Stealth Roof Top Tent sleeps 3+ people and was built to last. Take the Stealth on any terrain in any weather. Camp in any season, drive under low-hanging branches, or bump a rocky ledge; Mother Nature has nothing on the aluminum shell.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• A rugged aluminum hard-shell, four-season tent with room for three people
• Ultra-fast setup time takes less than two minutes
• Massive 87 x 71-inch mattress (bigger than a King) is 1.6 inches thick
• Manufactured from high-quality 280G poly-cotton windproof fabric
• Heavy-duty YKK zippers with custom para-cord pulls
• Includes a 210D poly-oxford rainfly
• Three windows with awnings and mesh screens for excellent ventilation and views
• Built-in skylight for star gazing
• Built-in internal and external LED light strips
• Designed to open to the passenger side only
• All aluminum frame, ladder, and roof rack mounts
• All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-3 People
- Open dimensions L/W/H: 75x87x52 inches
- Closed dimensions L/W/H: 75x55x13 inches (+3" with storage rack)
- Mattress L/W/H: 87x71x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 221 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 900 Lb
- Rack Capacity: 110 Lb
- Rack Hardware Included. T-Slot bolts size M6 x 16mm 3030 Drop-In Bolt (for 3030 Series Standard 8mm T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion Profile)
- Tent Material: 280 G Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop
- Rainfly Material: 210D Polyester/Oxford PU coated 5000mm
- Floor: Heavy-duty aluminum honeycomb
- Shell: Aluminum
- Zippers: YKK with custom para-cord pulls (reduces annoying dinging in wind)
- LED Light: Amber & White light (inside and outside)
- Windows: 3 window openings w/ mesh screens & window rods Skylight with mesh and solid panel
- Window Awnings: included (Roll-up or zip off)
- Telescoping Ladder: 7.5' tall w/angled steps (included)
- Mounting hardware: Mounting hardware: Stainless steel (Included)
- Annex room: Optional
NOTE: The Stealth™ tent is designed to open to the passenger side
1. Mounting your tent requires a minimum of 2 people for lifting. The Stealth can be mounted and opened from either the driver or passenger side but we designed it to open to the passenger side. There is a slight taper on one end to make it as aerodynamic as possible.
2. Using the supplied hardware and mounting plates, slide the hardware into the channel so there are 2 bolts per corner (one in front and one behind the vehicles crossbars)
3. Run the bolts through the mounting brackets holes, thread nuts onto each bolt.
4. Confirm you are happy with the position of the tent, vehicle balance, and appearance. Tighten all nuts to tighten the brackets until the tent cannot move.
5. Undo the buckles on the side of the tent, push up on the handle to actuate the hydraulic rams to open the tent hard shell, Pull out on the telescoping ladder until it is fully extended- pull down on ladder until the folding side of the tent has opened and extended fully.
6. Reposition the ladder to your desired height/angle.
7. Install the supplied tension rods on the overhang of the tent & windows, open the door and enjoy!
Using the Ladder
Go to frame 1:25 to see a great explanation of how to use the telescoping ladder.
Q & A
WILL THIS FIT MY VEHICLE?
Great question... Roof top tents are NOT vehicle specific. You just need to verify the weight capacity of your specific vehicle and make sure to provide a stable roof rack that can support the weight of the tent on top, in addition to the people chill'en inside.
Freight/Delivery times are 3-5 business days from our warehouse to the Destination Terminal, Final Delivery is by appointment (this is why we require a phone number) and varies based on the distance from the Destination Terminal and the Final Delivery address (your shipping address).
Do NOT miss your delivery once scheduled or you will be charged for rescheduling. We get charged and will pass the charge on to you.
Our tents ship via LTL and will ship separately from any other items in your cart. This means, if you also ordered an awning it will ship via Ground. This is why the phone number is so important. The LTL Freight Carrier will contact you via phone to work out a delivery time. No number no delivery. Missed travel time.
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or Fed-Ex Ground) so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. A forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk, driveway, or garage. A valid telephone number must be provided at the time of purchase. This needs to be a number that you can be reached at in order for the delivery driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a valid telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available or fail to respond to the carrier, your tent will be returned to our warehouse and the return freight charges will be applied to your credit card.
Lastly, if you see damage to the tent packaging take pictures immediately. Refuse delivery. If you do not see any outer damage but find concealed damage once you open the packaging, stop, and take pictures. Make sure to take pictures of the packaging, the tent, anything that will provide context for the damage.