Tuff Stuff® TRAILHEAD™ Roof Top Tent, 2 Person
The Trailhead rooftop tent is a quick and easy one-person setup that allows you to sleep safely off the ground. Take in the views and feel the breeze through multiple mosquito net windows. Bolt onto any roof rack for the next big outdoor adventure.
- Mounting hardware & brackets for installation (fits up to 3.25" cross bars)
- Dimensions Opened: 56" X 95" X 50"
- Dimensions Closed: 56" X 48" X 13"
- Sleeping pad: 55" X 92.5" X 1.5"
- Max weight capacity: 800Lbs
- Weight: 110Lbs
- Tent fabric: 600D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- 3 Season Tent
- Rainfly: 420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- Doors and Windows: Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh
- Ladder: 7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)
- Upper frame: 5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles
- Mattress: 1.5" foam (density #30) with Cotton top cover/Waterproof oxford bottom
- Installation hardware: T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates, fits up to a 3" wide crossbar
- Tent Floor: Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)
- Zippers: YKK
- Shoe Bag: Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out
- Driving Cover: 1000D PVC Waterproof
- Frame: Black aluminum
Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 150+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support.
Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Trailhead tents be placed on the roof of a truck.
Using the Ladder
Go to frame 1:25 to see a great explanation of how to use the telescoping ladder.
Freight/Delivery times are 3-5 business days from our warehouse to the Destination Terminal, Final Delivery is by appointment (this is why we require a phone number) and varies based on the distance from the Destination Terminal and the Final Delivery address (your shipping address).
Do NOT miss your delivery once scheduled or you will be charged for rescheduling. We get charged and will pass the charge on to you.
Our tents ship via LTL and will ship separately from any other items in your cart. This means, if you also ordered an awning it will ship via Ground. This is why the phone number is so important. The LTL Freight Carrier will contact you via phone to work out a delivery time. No number no delivery. Missed travel time.
All tents INCLUDE shipping only to the lower 48 states. Tents must be sent via freight truck (not UPS or Fed-Ex Ground) so please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. A forklift is not required but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to the sidewalk, driveway, or garage. A valid telephone number must be provided at the time of purchase. This needs to be a number that you can be reached at in order for the delivery driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a valid telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available or fail to respond to the carrier, your tent will be returned to our warehouse and the return freight charges will be applied to your credit card.
Lastly, if you see damage to the tent packaging take pictures immediately. Refuse delivery. If you do not see any outer damage but find concealed damage once you open the packaging, stop, and take pictures. Make sure to take pictures of the packaging, the tent, anything that will provide context for the damage.
Boxed Trailhead - 58 x 49 x 11 x 130 lbs
Pallet - 60 x 50 x 4 x 68 lbs
Total Shipped - 60 x 50 x 15 x 198 lbs