If you’re looking to swap out your roof top tent's standard square sliding ladder for a telescoping ladder, look no further! Tuff Stuff's telescoping ladder can extend up to a massive 8’ and can support up to 330Lbs.
Our telescoping ladder should be fully extended from the bottom until it locks into place, then collapsed at the top to reduce the height. Failure to follow these steps can result in injury to you or damage to your ladder or tent.
Compatible with the following:
- Alpha II
Compatible, with minor modifications, to the following:
- Ranger 65
- Other branded tents
- Collapsed (closed) Length: 31”
- Extended (open) Length: 102” or 8' 5"
- Width: 19.5”
- Ladder Rung Width: 13”
- Mounting Tabs (apart): 15.5”
Replacing Existing Telescoping Ladder
- Bolton to the existing bolt pattern
Replacing the Original Extension Ladder (7' Length) with the Telescoping Ladder (8' 2" Length)
- Our ladder will install on any of our Tuff Stuff tents, however, because it is wider, it will require the drilling of 2 additional holes on either side of the original ladder holes if mounting to the following:
- Ranger 65
The same hardware can be used with either ladder.
Using the Ladder
Go to frame 1:25 to see a great explanation of how to use the telescoping ladder.
- If you are using an annex room and replacing your existing Extension Ladder (7' Length) with a Telescoping Ladder (8' 2" Length) you will need to purchase an Annex Extension for your tent.
- If you are using the Telescoping Ladder with the tent only you will not need an Annex Room Extension.
Please contact us for the correct annex extension for your tent. These extensions zip onto the bottom of your existing annex room.