It's officially Fall and the start of football! Finding it hard to squeeze in time for birthday, anniversary, or holiday shopping amidst the rush of game days? We've got you covered. Consider a Tuff Stuff Overland (TSO) gift card your personal shopping assistant.
In fact, we'd argue that opting for a TSO gift card isn’t just about convenience; it’s a testament to your thoughtfulness. Here’s why:
- Freedom of Choice: It lets your loved ones pick exactly what they want.
- A Little Self-Indulgence: Perfect for those who don’t often treat themselves.
- Effortless Thoughtfulness: Amazon gift cards are great, but a TSO gift card shows you really know them.
- Hassle-Free Shopping: They can shop from the comfort of home, or even sneak in a little shopping at work. (We promise we won’t tell!)
So, why not spread some joy and ease with a TSO gift card?Instructions
- Select the appropriate denomination
- Check your email
- Use, print & wrap, or forward email to someone special
Is there an expiration date?
No. Gift Cards never expire.
Can I split an order between a gift card and a credit card?
Yes. If the order total exceeds the value remaining on the gift card, you can pay the balance using standard payment methods.
Can I use less than the full value of my gift card?
When using a gift card, the full value of the gift card is always applied. It's not possible to partially redeem a gift card unless the order total is less than the gift card balance.
Can I refund purchases made with a gift card?
Yes. Refunding a purchase made with a gift card adds the refunded amount to the gift card's balance.
How do I check my balance?
The recipient receives an initial email with the gift card balance. If the entire balance isn't redeemed on a single order, chat, email, or call us for your balance.
Can I return a gift card purchase and get cash back?
No. If an item is purchased with a gift card the returned balance will be applied to the gift card originally used.
Can I return a gift card and get cash back?
No. Once the Gift Card has been purchased, it is non-refundable. If the intended recipient does not receive the gift card or accidentally deletes it, ask the recipient to check SPAM folders, deleted email folders, or automatic filters. If the gift card is not found, contact Customer Service for assistance.
Yes, it's definitely considered a last-minute gift but that's okay. No one will judge you.