The Tuff Stuff Awning Camp Shelter Room creates a 6.5' x 8' foot enclosed space. Tough enough to withstand the outdoor elements and large enough to sleep up to four.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Transforms our 8 x 6.5-foot awning into an enclosed shelter
• Heavy-duty YKK zippers
• Rugged 280G poly-cotton Ripstop fabric maximizes protection from inclement weather
• Two large windows with mesh panels for lots of ventilation and natural light
• Creates a very versatile space for sleeping, cooking, hanging out, or sheltering from a storm
• Includes guide ropes for stability in windy conditions
• Removable rear panel for easy vehicle access
• 8 x 6.5-foot awning sold separately
- Manufactured from high-quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton Rip-Stop fabric (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance, Breathable, UV & Mold Resistant
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- "NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows
- Fully enclosed w/a ceiling & heavy duty floor
- Installs on our 6.5 x 8 awning
- Adjustable height
- Completely waterproof
- Can sleep up to 4 people comfortably
- Includes: Storage Bag
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Height: 23 x 14 x 10 inches
- Must have a 6.5' X 8' awning in order to use this room
- Simply attach the shelter using the included 1" clips
- slide the slider into the half channel and the awning camp shelter is ready for use within 3 minutes or less
Q & A
Will this shelter room work without purchasing the Tuff Stuff® Roof Top Awning, 6.5′ x 8'?
No, the shelter room is an optional accessory to the awning.
Is this shelter room fully enclosed?
Yes, with the "NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows, walls, top, and floor the only way mosquitoes and flies are getting in is if you invite them!
Can I sleep in the shelter room?
Yes, unless you're 9' tall.