Tuff Stuff® Roof Top Awning, 4.5′ x 6′
Tuff Stuff 6.5 x 4-Foot Rooftop Awning is ideal for mid-size trucks, Jeeps, smaller SUVs, and crossovers. Baking in the sun is now a thing of the past. Wherever you decide to mount it, the Tuff Stuff Awning provides enough shade for you and your crew.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Measures 6.5 x 4 feet for a smaller footprint
• Rugged and tough 280G poly-cotton Ripstop fabric sheds water and blocks wind
• An all-aluminum frame is both strong and light
• Multiple mounting options
• Includes a tough 1000D PVC driving cover for transport
- Manufactured from high quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- UV rated for sun protection
- Coated with polyurethane for maximum rain protection
- 4 qty support arms
- 4 qty Velcro support loops per pole
- Reflective guide ropes for additional lateral support
- Tested to withstand severe winds/weather (while using guide ropes)
- All aluminum frame
Awning Driving Cover
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Black, 1000D PVC waterproof
- Includes all necessary stainless hardware and universal L brackets
- Installation: Easy
4.5' Awning Dimensions
- Width by Length: 4.5 x 6' feet
- Height: Up to 7'
- Includes: 2 qty ground stakes and 1 qty 4.5 x 6-foot panel
- Weight: 21Lbs
- Unzip the awning driving cover.
- Roll awning towards you while holding in the middle.
- When the awning is completely unwrapped then pull the right and left side poles down from the hard tube on the end that you are holding.
- Adjust the feet to the position height you want.
- Lock feet by twisting the bottom pole.
- Swing out both side supporting poles that will attach to the roof of the awning.
- Bring these poles to the front bracket and lock in place.
Q & A
Will I ever use the awning?
Absolutely, the awning will be the first thing you pull out when you hang out at the beach, go to the desert, tailgating, or are watching the kids play. Instant shade and protection from the elements is something you don't think about until you need it.
Will this hold up in wind?
Yes, with the provided guide ropes and stakes, your awning can withstand moderate (10-20MPH) winds without damaging the poles. If there is any chance of wind, be sure to use the stakes & ropes as we do not cover wind damage under warranty.
Can this be used in rain?
You can certainly use your awning in light rains. If the awning fabric pools up water in the middle, there is a good chance your awning legs will buckle, ruining the structure. If you are present during a rainstorm, be sure to continuously pour the rainwater off of the fabric to prevent permanent damage.
Can the shade wall be rolled up with the awning?
Yes, if you lay the awning shade wall flat, and you are careful in rolling it up, the shade wall can be kept attached to the awning and stored for transport inside of the storage bag.