The “Elite” Overland series rooftop tent from Tuff Stuff® 4X4 is the largest rooftop tent we offer, suited for families of 4 or more that require additional sleeping quarters while camping. The “Elite” Overland Roof Top Tent is offered with or without the lower annex room which provides additional shelter and privacy. The “Elite” Overland Roof Top Tent is fully capable of sleeping 4-5 people on top and 4 additional people in the lower annex room. The “Elite” Overland roof top tent also comes with 2 entry doors, 2 retractable ladders & 2 windows at the head of the tent.
The “Elite” Overland tent also comes complete with a removable split wall for added privacy. We have also included 2X separate mattresses for separate bedding.
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance
Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
420D Polyester/Oxford material with waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance.
Sheds water instantly
Eliminates 50% of overhead light
Poly/Oxford material maintains elasticity while the p/u coating maintains water resistance for longevity and moisture free environment inside of the tent
BLACK 1000D PVC Zip on Cover INCLUDED
Weight w/ Annex Room, Ladder & Poles:
800 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limitations)
Annex Room INCLUDED:
90″ X 113″
Made from 600D side walls
Removable Floor made of 1000D PVC
Aluminum 1″ dia.
Aluminum & fiberglass Sheets
Sleeping area foot print: 94.5″ L X 79″ W
Sleeping area w/ overhang: 126″ L X 79″ W
Closed dimensions: 48″ X 79″ X 14″
Qty. 2- Separate 2.75″ thick high density foam
Split wall for privacy
- Dual ladder rooftop tent
- PVC Cover
- Annex Room with floor
- Mounting rails
- 2X Mattresses
- Privacy split wall for inside
- Shoe bag that slides into the tents railing for outdoor storage
- Under tent storage hammock that can be mounted inside or outside of the tent
- Installation hardware and necessary tools
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- Zip on Anexx room & floor included (Also offered without the annex room)
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
OPTIONAL CAMPING ACCESSORIES ALSO AVAILABLE FROM TUFF STUFF®:
ROOFTOP AWNING (Offered in both 4.5′ X 6′ & 6.5′ X 8′) **Awning can be installed on the bottom of tent rails**
- 7′ TALL PRIVACY POP UP TENT
- 12V LED LIGHT STRIP
- LED ROTATING LANTERN
- 1300 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT
- MAGNETIC LED WORK LIGHT/FLASHLIGHT
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION MANUAL
**DELIVERY DETAILS** (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)
Due to the size of this package, it cannot be sent by UPS/Fed Ex and must be sent by cargo truck. Please arrange an ideal location with easy access/and or forklift services to ensure no damage occurs in transit. Forklift is not required, but definitely preferred.
For residential deliveries: The courier will only deliver to sidewalk if forklift/dock service is not available. If delivery will be made to a residential location, you MUST provide a good telephone# that you can be reached at, in order for the driver to schedule a delivery time. Failure to provide a working telephone number will result in your tent not being shipped until we can make contact with you.
If you cannot arrange to be available, we can also arrange to deliver to the nearest freight facility(call for details).